Are you looking for ideas to host corporate clients? Try our Corporate Hockey Clinics.
Tired of drinks and heavy restaurant food every time you want to entertain? You play some hockey, and so do your clients? Perfect. Let our corporate hockey clinics connect you with your clients in a fun and fitness oriented atmosphere. Be creative, be healthy, and build your network. Our typical guests in these corporate hockey clinics are business colleagues and network clients who play some level of organized hockey. So often they’ve picked up the game later in life and want to get better! When we chat with our guests about how fun, and effective these clinics are, they often note that they pay for skiing, golf, or tennis lessons, but they have never paid for hockey lessons. What better than to host your clients while getting fit and playing the game we all love. It’s often a fraction the cost of a calorie heavy, alcohol centered dinner out.
Call Nate @ 778 385 2762 or click to email us to discuss your next corporate hockey clinic networking event options.
- Let your hockey bond strengthen your business relationships
- Deliver a unique experience your clients will remember and cherish
- Boost company & client morale
- Promote healthy living and work life balance with your clients
- Get to know your clients out of the boardroom and in a comfortable environment
- Improve your hockey skills
- Entertain in a semi private lesson of 2 or as many as 20 clients in one event
- 60-75 minute hockey skills clinic by professional hockey coaches with a chance to hang out in the room after, where the real bonding and networking happens.
- We’ve played in the NHL, Europe, and coached in IIHF International competitions. It’s what we do, let us share our experience with you. Click for coach bios.
- Program customized by request
- Any rinks in the Lower Mainland of BC are easily accessible based on client needs and location.
- We commonly use the Richmond Olympic Oval or the West End Rink, conveniently located a few blocks from downtown Vancouver.