Hockey Drill Downloads: Products for Hockey Coaches by Boe & Nate Leslie
I downloaded your app, it’s fantastic! I have been looking for more station based drills for my novice and atom age kids. What I love is the mix of stations with small area games within your material, exactly what I think kids at this age should be doing. I am still a relatively new coach, so you have made it easy for me.Thank you again, very easy to follow plans. Coach Jason, Bow Valley Bruins, Calgary, AB.
Our hockey drill downloads:
- 20 Week Season Plan for Hockey Coaches: FREE
- Novice / Mite Complete Season of Practice Plans: $34.99 CAD
- Atom / Squirt Complete Season of Practice Plans: $34.99 CAD
- Pee Wee Complete Season of Practice Plans: $34.99 CAD
- Bantam Complete Season of Practice Plans: $34.99 CAD
- 26 Small Area Games: $9.99 CAD
- Goalie Drills for Teams: $34.99 CAD
With our hockey drill downloads you will save time, keep your players and assistant coaches engaged and having fun, and run great hockey practices.
8 Simple Reasons Youth Hockey Coaches Need Our Hockey Drill Downloads
- Using our pre-designed hockey drill downloads you will never feel rushed or anxious creating a hockey practice plan. We are not a technology company with a million bells and whistles because these take up your time, they don’t save you time like the marketing says they will. We want you on the ice, organized, and coaching.
- Save yourself countless hours using our pre-planned hockey practice plans.
- We’ve laid out your entire hockey season curriculum of skills training for you.
- Only get half ice for practice, or want to maximize time and space? We’ve got you covered. These plans are targeted for 1/2 ice or shared ice practices and focus on skill isolation and correction, small area games, and individual/team tactics.
- Need goalie drills? We have a full season of them for you that any coach can run and incorporate your hockey players as shooters on 1/3 ice. These drills were designed for us by Philadelphia Flyers development goalie coach Brady Robinson.
- Love small area games too? We have over 26 of them for you. Novice and Pro hockey players all love them.
- Want to add something? Tweak every hockey drill if you want, use your favourites, and sub in hockey drills you know your kids need!
- Our hockey drill downloads (Hockey Drills, Small Area Games, and Hockey Goalie Drills for Teams) will save you time as a coach, insure that you teach 100’s of skills, involve your assistant coaches, and get the most out of every practice.
“I highly recommend the Hockey Drills, Small Area Games, and Hockey Goalie Drills products for all youth hockey coaches. Boe and Nate Leslie have created a unique system of coach and player mentorship. I’ve enjoyed watching them develop their coaching business with the same professionalism and passion they brought to the game as players.” Andy Murray, 2011 IIHF Hall of Fame Inductee, 2009 NHL Jack Adams Coach of the Year Finalist
Hockey Coaching Course Module 2: Defensive Zone with (breakouts) & without (coverage) the Puck The Hockey Coaching Course Module 2: Defensive Zone with & without the Puck is one module of our complete course, How…
Hockey Coaching Course Module 1: Critical Terminology & Technical Hockey Skills: This hockey coaching course module 1 video content is taken from our complete 7 module course, How to Play Hockey. The course video tutorials will effortlessly…
Rinks of Hope: Project Mongolia Hockey has a wonderful way of pulling Canada together, and it has the possibility of pulling Mongolia together too. We have a wonderful country and to see it represented through…
A 20 week season plan for hockey coaches following a tactical curriculum full of the terminology and tactics your team needs to truly master the game. Pick up this free season plan for hockey coaches…
Hockey Goalie Drills for Teams: The Complete Season curriculum and drills are written and produced by Philadelphia Flyers Goalie Development Coach Brady Robinson. It focuses on 1/3 ice drills a non-goalie specific coach can use…
Download a full season of Pee Wee hockey drills, practice plans, tactics & tips in one easy to use PDF. Ideal for House League and 1/2 ice practices.
Hockey Drills 2: Small area games work because hockey players love to compete and feel success in game simulation. Players from novice to pro love small area games. Soccer coaches have been using ‘small sided…
Download a full season of Atom-Squirt hockey drills, practice plans, tactics & tips in one easy to use PDF. Ideal for House League and 1/2 ice practices.
“Young players need to make a few hundred passes per practice. This goal is unrealistic using only full ice drills. ‘Hockey Drills 2: Small Area Games’ is a great resource that makes this goal achievable. Goalies face more shots and second scoring chances, track pucks, and focus on post-save recovery. Players thrive in competition.” Glen Hanlon, Swiss National Coach, Veteran NHL Player & Coach
“Thanks Nathan, I used the first page this weekend and split them into three groups, worked great, energetic and fun practice!” Coach Morrow, Novice coach, Toronto, Ont.
“Thanks for a great product.” Derek, Brantford Girls Hockey Association