Leslie Global Sports offers Private hockey lessons in Vancouver at the Richmond Olympic Oval.
Prices updated as of Sept 23, 2015. Payment no later than time of first lesson. Options: Credit card, cash. Arranged with Justine Cheng, Oval High Performance Program Coordinator.
|Players||Fee / Player|
- Small Group options and team training available.
- Other rinks also available. Please inquire.
Private Hockey Lesson Coaches: (Richmond Oval)
- Tatiana Rafter – Current professional female player, played Team Canada U22
- Ivana Bilic – Graduating NCAA Div I College player, played Team Canada U22
- Christie Capozzi – Former UBC Varsity player and Swedish Women’s Elite league player
- Mike Sommer – UBC Women’s Varsity Assistant Coach
- Josh Bonar – Former professional player, Burnaby Winter Club U18 Prep Coach
- Leo Fitzgerald – Current NCAA Div I player, Bemidji State (Potential future in NHL / Professional hockey)
- Troy Paterson – Former NCAA Division III Player
- Ksena Tatomir – Teacher in charge of Britannia Hockey Academy, Former UBC Varsity Player
Process to Book:
- Contact LGS directly for availability or Justine Cheng, 778.296.1421
- Nate Leslie: email@example.com, 778.385.2762
- Coach will confirm ice times and get back to you.
- Payment made at Oval front desk before first ice time.
- Click for Bios of our impressive coach roster.